Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Well, Today is THE Day...

Pin It Now! ...I officially became a "blogger."  I'm still not 100% sure what that entails, but I figured, what the hey! That being said, I am not quite sure that there is anyone out there that is even remotely interested in what I have to say?

I will make a confession, I am a perfectionist.  Ok, I'll make two confessions, I am a perfectionist AND I have a hard time saying 'no'. Does that sound familiar? My thought is that to say no is a sign of weakness and Pfft!, I am no weakling!...therefore, I can take it on! And IF I'm going to take something on, I'm going to give it 200%! 

We'll see if this blogging thing is the same way...but don't hold me to it! My Wonder Woman cape is at the cleaners right now, afterall...

So, a bit more about me and who I am...
*Family is #1 to me, so although I am a career woman, family is ALWAYS first!

*I am addicted to the Food Network (you name the show, I've probably...no, I HAVE seen it)

*I love to cook AND bake. Nothing specific, just anything and everything! My Grandma and my Mom definitely instilled my love of baking growing up and my major addiction to cooking shows has fed my knowledge of cooking techniques and gotten me even more excited about trying new things.

*I have a degree in fashion and LOVE to keep up on the trends and of course am in love with Project Runway and all of those fashion-related shows out there

*I am self taught in graphic design (I don't claim to be the best, but I can hold me own ;o)

*I LOVE planning my kids' birthday parties each year...and there HAS to be a theme, of course.

Well, I could go on and on, but need to move on to another project!  

Till next time!
~A 

No comments:

Post a Comment