Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Beautiful Mizzou!

Pin It Now! This is kind of veering off of my normal topics, but one of my all time favorite hobbies has always been photography.  In my personal life, my photos generally center around my children and my family. However, being the main event planner for my college, I also have been dubbed the college photographer not only because I attend pretty much every function (because I planned it ;o), but also because I never go ANYWHERE without my camera and/or my phone (with a camera on it) in tow.

I, by no means, claim to be a professional photographer, however, I love trying to look at objects from different and sometimes unique perspectives to add interest to the photo. 

Hopefully you will enjoy some of the photos I've included below from my album I've called "Beautiful Mizzou"...these are just a few of the beautiful things that I get to see everyday when I am at work :o)

The Columns on Francis Quadrangle

Landscaping at Jesse Hall
The Columns
The Columns on Francis Quadrangle
The Columns and Jesse Hall
The Columns
Jesse Hall
Jesse Hall dome
Springtime at Jesse Hall
Chancellor's Residence on the Quad
Springtime at the Chancellor's Residence
Thomas Jefferson statue and the Chancellor's Residence on the Quad
Thomas Jefferson on the Quad
TJ on the Quad
Memorial Union
Memorial Union
Memorial Union Tower
Landscaping between Memorial Union and Gwynn Hall

If you have never been lucky enough to visit the University of Missouri campus in person, I highly encourage you to do so...you will NOT be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment